“Gratitude for the Joys of Womanhood” 10.29.2020
Feeling confident in our appearance helps us to forget ourselves and really focus on others. I embrace my womanly beauty, strength, and compassion I feel within myself. Shame is not divine. I choose light and gratitude.
Women just need to be and the Lord will meet us where we are and welcome the Lord into our hearts. Mary is a great example as the angel came to her, and the resurrected Christ came to Mary as well.
Womanhood and motherhood is a divine gift and role. He will help us be successful. Even women that aren’t able to bear children are still divinely and instinctively mothers.
Today I give myself permission to embrace my womanhood/ manhood
- I am balanced in my truth and confidence
- I am balanced in power, strength, gentleness, and compassion
- I am honored in motherhood/ manhood
- God meets me where I am
- I step into my divine mission
- I show up for perfectly myself
- I fully embrace, accept, and love who I am
- I feel gratitude for all I am
- I am joyful in my stewardship
- I fully embrace the next version if me
- I am confident in me and my appearance
- I have full access to Him
- I am a divinely called teacher
- I remember who children belong to
- I go and do all that is required at my hand with strength and confidence
Click Here to find out how to join the Gratitude Call live every weekday morning at 7 am Mountain Time.
Check out the NEW! Daily GPS Planner. It’s a Gratitude Journal and Planner in one! There is space to write your Inspired Shortcuts, record all your thoughts and impressions from The Daily Gratitude Call and even pages to help you stay focused on your Path of Purpose!
To have a 15 minute conversation with Wylene Benson and gain new perspective on an area you desire to change, schedule a time on her calendar by going to this link: askwylene.com
To work more closely with Wylene, email her and click here to learn more about her new book The Seven Gateways – Your Map to Integrity in Life and Business that so many have discovered to be the key to living a life of purpose, fulfillment and happiness!