“Gratitude for Stimulating Senses” 7.13.2020
Smell is part of the sense of taste. One reason fast food packs on the pounds is because you don’t smell the food as it is cooking. When you are cooking the smell of food actually gets your digestive system ready to digest the meal.
Coffee beans clear the nose when smelling or when you go to a restaurant with a seven course meal they bring a palate cleanser between courses. As we develop our senses we become more refined and sensitive to small differences.
We are so rich in the bounty, variety, and beauty of this earth. With our senses we can feel the trees and earth’s plants and animals living their full potential.
Today I give myself permission to experience
- I am abundant and rich
- My senses are balanced and synergistic
- I am developing and refining my senses
- I am inviting others to come unto Christ through all the senses
- I am building my home around my senses
- I am stimulating the senses in my life and work
- My heart sense is growing in compassion to those God calls me to serve
- I am receiving what God wants to give me
- I am communing with Christ through all my senses daily
- I am asking for the blessings God is willing to Grant
- I am learning deeply through all my rich senses
Click Here to find out how to join the Gratitude Call live every weekday morning at 7 am Mountain Time.
Check out the NEW! Daily GPS Planner. It’s a Gratitude Journal and Planner in one! There is space to write your Inspired Shortcuts, record all your thoughts and impressions from The Daily Gratitude Call and even pages to help you stay focused on your Path of Purpose!
To have a 15 minute conversation with Wylene Benson and gain new perspective on an area you desire to change, schedule a time on her calendar by going to this link: askwylene.comTo work more closely with Wylene, become a North Star Navigator! click here to learn more about her new book The Seven Gateways – Your Map to Integrity in Life and Business that so many have discovered to be the key to living a life of purpose, fulfillment and happiness!