“Gratitude for Relationships of All Kinds” 10.28.2020
Since my heart attack I have noticed that it’s easier to claim having best friends because I have started letting people in by trusting. There are more people I feel I can trust implicitly because I believe and know that I am inherently safe. I am grateful my heart is open to receive.
Relationship are often seemingly random connections that bless our lives. I get to be heard and share the deep thoughts of my soul.
I have the wholeness in myself to see the wholeness and greatness in others. I celebrate me and celebrate the success of all around me. Everything I create in me is part of the whole.
Today I give myself permission to TRUST
- My heart is open to receive
- Blessings come into my life as the right relationships
- I have deep, fulfilling relationships in my life
- I am whole and I am one
- I let in those that add to my wholeness and expansion
- We see at each other as the prize
- I am the prize
- I listen to understand and see
- I am a safe place and relationship
- I am motivated by love
- I am the hero/ heroine of my story
- I am one and unified with all others
- I am opening and receiving in a grander way
- My power of influence is grand and expanding
Click Here to find out how to join the Gratitude Call live every weekday morning at 7 am Mountain Time.
Check out the NEW! Daily GPS Planner. It’s a Gratitude Journal and Planner in one! There is space to write your Inspired Shortcuts, record all your thoughts and impressions from The Daily Gratitude Call and even pages to help you stay focused on your Path of Purpose!
To have a 15 minute conversation with Wylene Benson and gain new perspective on an area you desire to change, schedule a time on her calendar by going to this link: askwylene.com
To work more closely with Wylene, email her and click here to learn more about her new book The Seven Gateways – Your Map to Integrity in Life and Business that so many have discovered to be the key to living a life of purpose, fulfillment and happiness!