“Gratitude for Openness” 10.30.2020
As a brand new Mary Kay consultant I remember hitching my wagon to a star consultant in my area. We have to have someone to aspire to as a physical example.
There is value of having someone to reach up to. Also have someone we are bringing up, and we have peers who are learning with us. Being fast and efficient requires a spirit of openness, connection, and growth in all three areas.
As Tyrie brought up the counterfeit of openness is being too open coming from a lack of confidence and the place of people pleasing. Being able to hear different ideas, opinions, possibilities with an open mind and heart is so refreshing! It brings excitement and joy to the soul.
Today I give myself permission to See New Possibilities
- I see myself in a brand new light
- I see myself through God’s eyes
- I release judgements of myself
- I receive purely from God as truth
- I am open in purity, honesty, authenticity
- I am receiving evidence of my truth
- I show up in my pure truth
- I speak my new beliefs to embed them in my body
- I write and encode these new beliefs in my DNA
- I am joyfully infectiously charismatic
- I am inherently safe to be open and authentic
- I receive everything I need
- I am completely sustained and fully supported
- I allow God to give to me and receive
Click Here to find out how to join the Gratitude Call live every weekday morning at 7 am Mountain Time.
Check out the NEW! Daily GPS Planner. It’s a Gratitude Journal and Planner in one! There is space to write your Inspired Shortcuts, record all your thoughts and impressions from The Daily Gratitude Call and even pages to help you stay focused on your Path of Purpose!
To have a 15 minute conversation with Wylene Benson and gain new perspective on an area you desire to change, schedule a time on her calendar by going to this link: askwylene.com
To work more closely with Wylene, email her and click here to learn more about her new book The Seven Gateways – Your Map to Integrity in Life and Business that so many have discovered to be the key to living a life of purpose, fulfillment and happiness!