“Gratitude for New Life” 3.18.2021
Peter walked on water because he had faith. There are ways for us to walk on water the easy way. Focus on the right things. Give up control and we just need to do our part and be along for the ride. Even if I don’t plant seeds nurseries have plants.
Easter is the ultimate new life. The resurrection of the spirit and body coming back together. We are building a structure God can breathe life into. Every time we repent we get new life as Krystal pointed out.
Every one of us has a wilderness we need to cross. Joseph had opportunities to step up even after being in prison. He didn’t change who he was. He was second in command wherever he went. We can be cheerful in trials, work, or wilderness.
Today I give myself permission to step into my true identity
- I am creating things anew
- I have discovered my true identity
- My spirit and my body are bonded together as one
- I am so brightly ascending to glory
- My earth life is aligned with my eternal life
- I flourish in every aspect moving forward
- People flow to me and hear my voice and message clearly
- My body is capable of this perfect version right now
- I am following my divine blueprint in body and spirit
Click Here to find out how to join the Gratitude Call live every weekday morning at 7 am Mountain Time.
Check out the NEW! Daily GPS Planner. It’s a Gratitude Journal and Planner in one! There is space to write your Inspired Shortcuts, record all your thoughts and impressions from The Daily Gratitude Call and even pages to help you stay focused on your Path of Purpose!
To have a 15 minute conversation with Wylene Benson and gain new perspective on an area you desire to change, schedule a time on her calendar by going to this link: askwylene.com
To work more closely with Wylene, email her and click here to learn more about her new book The Seven Gateways – Your Map to Integrity in Life and Business that so many have discovered to be the key to living a life of purpose, fulfillment and happiness!