“Gratitude for How Things Affect Me” 2.23.2021
All things work together for my good. How can God make all things for everybody’s good? He sees and knows everything so He can orchestrate all. Yesterday I decided I needed to learn some new skills because of some frustration. That’s for my good.
There are things inconsistent with love and light. It is part of my calling to go to the dark places and yank people out. Once someone comes out they need to be in a place of light. Creating those healing places full of light are others’ callings.
There are certain things we can do for ourselves and there are other things that take a family, a village, a friend, and Jesus Christ.
We can ask, “What meaning am I assigning to this?”
Today I give myself permission to see challenges in a new light
- I am grounded in my natural gifts
- I am aligned in my divine self
- I am centered in what stirs my soul
- I am in gratitude, light, joy, and love as I share my gifts
- I am safe so I can shine in my light
- I see what all my experiences are for my greatest good
- I turn on my divine self as I complete my inspired shortcut
- I receive abundance, charity, truth, generosity in living my divinity
- I talk to myself with gentleness and grace
Click Here to find out how to join the Gratitude Call live every weekday morning at 7 am Mountain Time.
Check out the NEW! Daily GPS Planner. It’s a Gratitude Journal and Planner in one! There is space to write your Inspired Shortcuts, record all your thoughts and impressions from The Daily Gratitude Call and even pages to help you stay focused on your Path of Purpose!
To have a 15 minute conversation with Wylene Benson and gain new perspective on an area you desire to change, schedule a time on her calendar by going to this link: askwylene.com
To work more closely with Wylene, email her and click here to learn more about her new book The Seven Gateways – Your Map to Integrity in Life and Business that so many have discovered to be the key to living a life of purpose, fulfillment and happiness!