“Gratitude for Friends and Family” 7.14.2020
My children still live close. They just made a plan to go out as sisters so they met up at my house, grabbed some food, and headed out to the reservoir. That warmed my heart to see them do that.
When we develop our sense of community and connection we strengthen not only our immune system, but our hearts. For church we’ve been meeting at home so meeting together at the church even practicing social distancing was so fun to connect with friends in a spiritual sense.
Having friends that are in tune with God and what we need are such a blessing! Especially in those moments they remind us God loves us!
Today I give myself permission to feel connected and feel like I belong
- I am a great resource for my tribe
- We are joyfully a resource for each other
- I have a beautiful support network
- I am encircled by love of friends and family
- My immune system is strengthened in my community
- My children/ family are more helpful and supportive every passing day
- My children/ family synergistically help in my efforts and goals
- I am a master teacher of hearts of children
- I am inviting and developing deeper connection
Click Here to find out how to join the Gratitude Call live every weekday morning at 7 am Mountain Time.
Check out the NEW! Daily GPS Planner. It’s a Gratitude Journal and Planner in one! There is space to write your Inspired Shortcuts, record all your thoughts and impressions from The Daily Gratitude Call and even pages to help you stay focused on your Path of Purpose!
To have a 15 minute conversation with Wylene Benson and gain new perspective on an area you desire to change, schedule a time on her calendar by going to this link: askwylene.com
To work more closely with Wylene, become a North Star Navigator! click here to learn more about her new book The Seven Gateways – Your Map to Integrity in Life and Business that so many have discovered to be the key to living a life of purpose, fulfillment and happiness!