“Gratitude for Expansion” 10.15.2020
Right now in my business I feel a little like I have been backed into a corner to grow to be enough for all the people I know I can serve. I can resist the urge to run back to what I know and instead return to unknown God space.
There is a desert, a wilderness to cross. There are so many spaces between what we know and what we don’t know so we constantly have to ask God. We go back to what we know if we don’t turn to God as our largest library.
Receive the knowledge and go out and implement it. Love is expansion. Arrows are drawn back before they are shot forward. Love the process.
Today I give myself permission to expand easily in love
- I experience expansion in a whole new way
- Expansion feels comfortable and true
- I am loving the contraction and expansion
- I expand relationships, my business, and my understanding
- Expansion is easy and I have everything
- The more I expand the more oneness I feel all around me
- My spirit is limitless and infinite in gifts and abilities
- Opposition of expansion is the truth is already all within me
- I am all connected outside and inside of me
- I know resources are all around me and limitless
Click Here to find out how to join the Gratitude Call live every weekday morning at 7 am Mountain Time.
Check out the NEW! Daily GPS Planner. It’s a Gratitude Journal and Planner in one! There is space to write your Inspired Shortcuts, record all your thoughts and impressions from The Daily Gratitude Call and even pages to help you stay focused on your Path of Purpose!
To have a 15 minute conversation with Wylene Benson and gain new perspective on an area you desire to change, schedule a time on her calendar by going to this link: askwylene.com
To work more closely with Wylene, email her and click here to learn more about her new book The Seven Gateways – Your Map to Integrity in Life and Business that so many have discovered to be the key to living a life of purpose, fulfillment and happiness!