“Gratitude for Collaborative Efforts” 10.26.2020
Collaboration takes action. It takes trust. At times it hasn’t played out for me in trying to create collaborations because the fit is just not so that we can put down our walls. Until I do something in faith and collaborate it doesn’t come fully together.
In my marriage we have a collaborative relationship. The more we are working on ourselves and our own inspired journey we eventually get to where our lowest lows are higher than many people’s highest highs.
We think we can run faster when we don’t have people hanging on, but it takes less effort to collaborate with all involved parties. Bring them along so you don’t have resistance later. Have fun discovering together.
Today I give myself permission to Jump
- I get any of my blocks out of the way
- I release and let go of any limits or blocks
- Collaboration is the perfect next step
- I know who to collaborate with
- God shows me the perfect way to proceed
- I am closer than I think
- It is done and I express gratitude
- I am arriving in completion
- I receive whatever is needed
- I continue to move forward with Christ
- I trust the Lord and jump when it is time
- Collaboration clears and quickens the path
Click Here to find out how to join the Gratitude Call live every weekday morning at 7 am Mountain Time.
Check out the NEW! Daily GPS Planner. It’s a Gratitude Journal and Planner in one! There is space to write your Inspired Shortcuts, record all your thoughts and impressions from The Daily Gratitude Call and even pages to help you stay focused on your Path of Purpose!
To have a 15 minute conversation with Wylene Benson and gain new perspective on an area you desire to change, schedule a time on her calendar by going to this link: askwylene.com
To work more closely with Wylene, email her and click here to learn more about her new book The Seven Gateways – Your Map to Integrity in Life and Business that so many have discovered to be the key to living a life of purpose, fulfillment and happiness!