“Gratitude for Centering Myself at a New Level” 10.14.2020
In a ropes course I stood on top of a telephone pole. The telephone pole was steady, but I was the one shaking. We can step up to new level of trust. It takes a lot of courage to step up.
Why me? Why not me? When we aren’t leveling up we give our power away. Focus on my up leveling.
Gratitude in the space I am for all abundance in my life. The gateway of prosperity in The Seven Gateways there is a time to enjoy where we are. Then there’s a point of inspiration to expand and serve more.
Today I give myself permission to trust my divine tutoring
- I excitedly step into each new level
- I quickly steady myself in Christ
- I am free and I am prepared
- I am learning in divine wisdom
- I am centered and prosperous at each new level
- I walk daily with God
- I am surrounded in His embrace
- I am the most happy and fulfilled now
- I see my path and where I am
- I am divinely tutored by Christ daily
- I anchor in my confidence and the divine
Click Here to find out how to join the Gratitude Call live every weekday morning at 7 am Mountain Time.
Check out the NEW! Daily GPS Planner. It’s a Gratitude Journal and Planner in one! There is space to write your Inspired Shortcuts, record all your thoughts and impressions from The Daily Gratitude Call and even pages to help you stay focused on your Path of Purpose!
To have a 15 minute conversation with Wylene Benson and gain new perspective on an area you desire to change, schedule a time on her calendar by going to this link: askwylene.com
To work more closely with Wylene, email her and click here to learn more about her new book The Seven Gateways – Your Map to Integrity in Life and Business that so many have discovered to be the key to living a life of purpose, fulfillment and happiness!